
I'm tired. I think I might be slightly overworking myself, but I'm really just so tired. Today, I feel like giving up. I've been tirelessly working towards goals that never find fulfillment, effortlessly struggling to control the things I cannot really control, seeking depth in everyday tasks and fighting to keep things that I need to give up. It's overwhelming when you look at it like that; when you let life get the best of you.
But today, and everyday, I shall stand atop my mountain and claim it back.
I will tell them to move, I will not fall.
I will not try to control, I will simply release.
I will divide and conquer, not be devoured.
Because no valley, no shadow, no discontent or peak can take me from my security.
For I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that my mountains belong to one much larger than they, and He will never, ever forget about me and my silly little hills.
3 comments:
thank you. this is exactly what i needed this morning.
oh my God. Im pretty sure you just brought deliverance into my life. i love it silly little hills. perfect!
But you are not alone in this
And you are not alone in this
As brothers we will stand and we'll hold your hand
Hold your hand
And I will tell the night
Whisper, "Lose your sight"
But I can't move the mountains for you
-"Timshel", Mumford & Sons
Keep posting lovely lady. You are a breath of fresh air to many.
Post a Comment