I can't do this anymore,
I can't try to fake this fight.
I am broken,
I am Lonely
And I'm giving up tonight.
I can't do this anymore
I can't play this game of lies
I am angry,
I am tired
And I don't want to live this life
So where can I go?
And where can I run
to feel whole?
My Jesus, My Father
I'm crying, "Please, Please touch me"
I need you to heal me,
to save me
to love me
and He sings, "Be still."
Jesus sings, "Be still."
Manipulation's run it's course
I am ready now to leave
It is time for me to find a home
where I can finally feel free.
I am ready to stop running,
I am ready to accept.
I am ready to move forward
To leave this life of deep regret
So here I go
Into your arms,
Your arms of grace.
My Jesus, My father
I'm crying, "Please, Please touch me."
I need you to heal me,
to save me,
to love me,
and He sings, "Be still"
Jesus sings, "Be still"
I am ready now to honor,
I am ready now to pay
So take my life, Lord, I surrender
I give it all to you today
And He sings, "Be still"
Yes, Jesus, I will be still.
1 comment:
Lib, honestly, this is so good. I can only imagine you and nicole singing it and it being so beautiful. I love the part that, after all of the verses, the regret, the hiding, the fakeness, we get to run into His arms of grace and experience this great peace, when He touches our hearts and we get to just experience His presence. oh man....it's so good...you're so good at this! i can't wait to hear this next time i'm home!
Post a Comment