
One year.
365 days.
It's incredible how much can change in one year. Things I never imagined letting go, I did. Places I never imagined exploring, I've explored. Lessons that I'd thought I'd learned, I went ahead and learned. And then re-learned again.
I learned that it takes being faithful with a mustard seed, before you know how to be faithful with the tree. I learned that loving often times takes letting go. I learned that unexpected love is the most fun surprise. I learned that due diligence always pays off. I learned that my words and actions are my own, not anyone else's. I learned that sometimes you just apologize and move forward, and accept the cards wherever they fall. I learned that everyone appreciates a kind word from a sincere heart. And I learned, yet again, that my precious savior has never, and will never, let me go.
So today, one year later, I can sum up everything I've learned by saying this: life moves on even when you're trying to make it stop, it gets better than you ever thought it could, it hurts worse than you ever think you deserve and the faithfulness of God is truly the most sincere place in which to find your security.
(p.s. Virginia sunset's are something to be jealous of)
2 comments:
As always, love it.
See you at the wedding!!!!!!
I LOVE the last line! Beautiful as always!
Post a Comment