Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer.

I'm a Summer baby. There's no way around it. I feel more excited, more alive and overall healthier during the summer. Blame it on my California upbringing, blame it on my birthday being in the summer, blame it on the sun, blame it on global warming... I don't care, but the facts are the facts: I love Summer.

Some of my favorite memories that I'll never forget were created last Summer. From hikes, bbq's, birthday's, countless family dinners, late nights and then earlier mornings... I loved last Summer.

And what would this season be without the best music to accompany it? Here is my current soundtrack to this beautiful season:


So, Summer 2010, you have a lot to live up to this year, but I have no doubt you'll do your best to rival last year. Here's to Georgetown, Hikes, trips back to California, endless heat, late nights and best friends. I love you already.





2 comments:

Sarah Stella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
City Girl (EC1) said...

Lovely blog! :) xx
http://citygirldiariesec1.blogspot.com/