
My best friend and I do this thing where every night we tell each other one thing that we learned that day that made us a better person than the day before.
It's been really interesting.
I sit and I make myself think hard about my days,
about the conversations i had and the life that happened around me.
It makes me appreciate intelligent conversation, and understand new perspectives.
My favorite lesson that I've learned so far was:
"There is no better conversation had, that an encouraging word from a sincere heart."
What did you learn today that made you a better person than you were yesterday?
What life lesson did someones pain, triumph, joy, sorrow or happiness teach you today?
Think about it.
What perspective can you gain as you listened to someone tell you their life's stories?
Everyone has something you can learn from, if you just listen carefully.
1 comment:
Beautiful image. I totally agree. Sometimes just changing your mentality allows you new sight and perspective.
Excellent blog,
keane
keane.festizio.net
Post a Comment