Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Where my mind used to be full of letters and words, all seperate but together painted the perfect bridge between my mind and reality, it is now blank. It is a sea of thoughts that mean nothing, statements no more than 140 characters and words no more than 6 letters each. My mind, my cherished posession, feels blank and awkward. It feels like it's learning to think a new way, like it's being constrained to fit into a shape pre-determined by my geographical location.

it won't be forever, but for now, my mind is elsewhere.
it is no longer my own, but a canvas for other's creativity.
for other's visions, and for other's ideals.

i haven't given up hope, i know it will be mine again.
but for now, for a while, it belongs to everyone else.

1 comment:

Kyle said...

I never danced anybody elses choreography as well as I danced my own...something fulfilling about expressing your own unique ideas. I can't wait to see more of your unfiltered, uncaged expressions!!! Your amazing and I love you so much!