Fear is an interesting thing.
Everyone has them
There is no way around them.
I have been so fearful and worried about everything.
How am I ever going to find someone to marry?
How am I ever going to find out what I want to do?
How am I supposed to find out whats the next step in my life?
These questions have consumed me.
They've become an extra burden to bear.
God spoke to me while I was in church last Sunday, and this is what He said:
I don't know what you're worried about. Stop trying to do this on your own. I am the Alpha and the Omega. I created you. I know your fears. Do this with me and know that I'll take care of you.
I'm learning one day at a time to let God take care of my worries. I don't think that God wanted my life to be full of worry and stress instead of joy and happiness.
Fear is an interesting thing.
Everyone has fears.
But there is a way around them.
May we all learn to trust that God is enough for us. That His grace is sufficient. That He will never leave us or forsake us. May we all learn to truly cast our cares upon Him, for He cares so much more than we could ever imagine.

No comments:
Post a Comment